Abstract submission for the TB2016 conference opens on 1 February 2016. Abstracts may be submitted through an IAS conference profile until 1 April 2016. Please go to www.tb2016.org to submit your abstract.
Late breaker submissions will be open from 21 April to 12 May 2016.
Abstracts submitted to the AIDS 2016 conference that apply to the abstract categories for the TB2016 Conference may also be considered for TB2016.
Final selection of abstracts through peer review will be done by the beginning of May 2016.
- Advances in understanding the basic biology of TB
- TB and HIV co-infection: from immune-pathogenesis to integrated care
- Implementation science: delivering interventions to TB and its co-morbidities (diabetes, alcohol, malnutrition, tobacco)
- Measuring the TB epidemic: What is the best method? (Prevalence surveys and programmatic implications)
- Understanding TB infectiousness and transmission
- New advances in clinical research including pediatric TB
- New tools: R&D on new drugs, diagnostics and vaccines
- Community engagement and innovations
- Translational research